Tuesday 13 September 2011

High Tops = Heart Drops!

So lately, I've been on a craze about high top trainers. Whether it's the old 'scene' me trying to come back alive and take over my fashion sense again I don't know but high tops seem to appeal to me most where ever and when ever I seem to walk into a shoe shop. What I've also noticed too is that since I have dyed my hair and cut my hair shorter, I've started to colour co-ordinate my clothes with my hair, or my clothes with my footwear and even the silly little things like bracelets and necklaces too. So that's why, if you have noticed by the pictures I have posted, the high tops are based around the blue colour.



Also, I just want to mention that this is also the first blog  I have ever wrote down, because I've never really been a big fan of writing but my girlfriend inspired me to start. I was really interested in her work that she has been studying at college, and having to write loads of blogs,explaining the process from the start and the actual concept of her ideas, it has inspired me to start blogging about interests of mine. Who knows, I might even plan out a story one day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey I'm Peri. A not well known musician in the small town of Birmingham, England. My passion in life is music and I want people to feel the passion and inspiration that music has on me and the different moods it can make people feel just by listening to it. I play 3 different instruments, a guitar which I have been playing for around 3 or 4 years now, a keyboard which I tend to use to compose catchy melodies with and drums which im currently learning at the moment.As far as my social life, I have an amazing girlfriend called Jess, Who means the absolute world to me, Awesome friends and a family who is right behind me supporting me whenever I need help with something.